Bathroom mirrors are an essential finishing piece for any home. They reflect light, making even the smallest spaces feel bigger. In addition, they work beautifully as a decorative addition to your room. That’s why having the right bathroom mirror in your home is essential. Installing a new mirror can give your space an instant update while also making it easier to get ready in the morning or touch up after work. We have created this list of the best bathroom mirrors along with all of the information about choosing style, shape and size for your own space!
Table of Contents
16 Best Bathroom Mirrors
You have decorated your new bathroom, and you have your beautiful bathroom vanities in place; now, all you need is a vanity mirror to finish it off! We have a list of the 16 best bathroom mirror ideas to make your room feel spacious and light.
Best Vanity Mirror
This large lighted bathroom mirror is a perfect addition to any modern room. It can be wall mounted vertically or horizontally and adds a subtle but elegant touch to all bathroom styles. It is a backlight LED mirror that has options to purchase in 3 different colors of lighting, from bright white to natural and warm light. This is the perfect vanity mirror for getting ready at any time of day or night.
- Anti-fog vanity mirror technology
- Anti-scratch surface
- Comes with installation products included
- Dimmable light switch
- The price is a bit higher
Decorative Bathroom Mirrors
This oval decorative mirror would look beautiful in a more traditional bathroom. It comes in four different colors and is easily wall-hung. The frame is made from plastic making it excellent for use in the bathroom.
- Inexpensive option
- Stylish mirror coming in four color choices
- Good size for a small bathroom
- Easy to maintain
- May need two for a double vanity
Round Bathroom Mirror
Matte black fixtures and fittings are very in style right now. This round bathroom mirror is in keeping with a modern style. The hanging hardware is included so that installation will be a breeze. At 24 inches x 24 inches, it is an excellent-sized wall mirror. It comes in two sizes, so if you have a small bathroom, it can accommodate that. The metal frame is made from brushed aluminum alloy, making it both durable and waterproof.
- Safe mirror preventing chips and cracks
- 24 customer service responses for any questions
- Great value for money
- Screws are included, but you may want to upgrade the fittings to ensure their safe installation.
Best Lighted Bathroom Mirror
This led mirror is both energy-saving and waterproof. If you have insufficient lighting in your bathroom, it will be perfect. The touch sensor control allows you to defog, dim or switch colors of the lighted elements. With three different color finishes, this rectangular wall mirror will help create any mood you want in your modern bathroom.
- Extensive hanging hardware included
- Smart touch controls
- Anti-fog function
- Tempered glass for added safety
- It will require professional installation
Frameless Bathroom Mirror
This classic frameless mirror comes in three sizes, making it perfect for small or large bathrooms. The polished beveled frameless edges ensure it is safe to touch and hang safely. A stylish and contemporary addition to anyone’s home. Included are three different types of wall hardware helping you hang this wall mirror to any surface.
- Easy to install
- Cleaning and maintenance are simple
- It suits all decor types
- It can be hung vertically or horizontally
- The packaging wasn’t the best, but they provide replacements if there is any damage to your wall mirror
Large Bathroom Mirror
You will want to fill the space for large bathrooms, and this 30 inches x 40 inches vanity mirror will bring a modern twist. The tilting wall anchors come in 5 different colors to suit every bathroom decor, giving you the perfect angle. The installation requirements and hardware come with the bathroom vanity mirror, and it has easy-to-follow instructions. This is a great option that will transform any home.
- Modern look with pivot functions
- High-quality design
- Minimalist look
- It is more expensive than other options
Bathroom Mirrors With Storage Space
This medicine cabinet offers storage along with a wall mirror in an elegant design. There are three internal shelves that are fully adjustable. The LED light will illuminate you when applying makeup, and you can store it within the cabinet itself. The plug is positioned at the back, so if you don’t already have a socket, you may need to get the professionals in to help.
- Backlit medicine cabinet
- Excellent storage with adjustable shelves
- Distortion-free mirror
- Can be surface mounted or in wall mounted
- You may need help getting this installed
Best Rectangular Bathroom Mirror
This rectangular wall mirror creates a sophisticated look hanging on your bathroom wall. It comes in three finishes, black, white and grey. The barn door effect would be a fabulous accent piece above any vanity. You could hang two of these bathroom mirrors side by side for a cohesive look.
- Easy to hang and comes with hardware and instructions
- Solid wood frame
- Three frame colors to choose from, white, black and grey
- Signature hardware has two design options
- It can only hang vertically
Bathroom Mirror With A Shelf
If you are looking for a simple wall mirror that still provides some storage, this one could be for you. The added shelf allows a place to rest your bathroom essentials. Coming in three finishes, it will fit in your bathroom decor perfectly. The frame is waterproof, meaning you will have zero maintenance.
- Sturdy frame
- Added storage with the shelf
- Reasonably priced
- Three color options in white, coffee and grey
- Smaller wall mirror means you may want to avoid them if you have ample space to fill
Matte Black Oval Mirror
This slim frame and oval mirror create a modern aesthetic. There are three sizes allowing you to pick what suits best for your bathroom. The mirror is available in three different color finishes matte black, brushed nickel and gold. It is backed by 9mm MDF to help strengthen the glass. As bathroom mirrors go, we think this one is a timeless design that would suit most homes.
- Stainless steel, anti-rust frame
- Angle brackets allow the perfect position
- Durable and hard-wearing
- The oval design is excellent for a narrower area
- It comes with hardware, but you may need to purchase your own for different wall types
Freestanding Bathroom Mirror
If you don’t want the hassle of hanging a mirror on your wall, then this freestanding option is perfect for you. It has three panels and adjustable lighting. You have the ability to change the color temperature to suit your needs. It is a handy mirror that can also be used for travel purposes and comes with a power supply.
- Mirror features magnifying technology
- Convenient to use when traveling
- Adjustable brightness controls
- It is relatively small, and you may want something more permanent
This rectangular mirror screams Hollywood glamour with 18 lightbulbs around the frame. It is a real accent mirror for any girl’s powder room. It comes with both smart mirror controls and a Bluetooth controller. This mirror that includes a phone charger and a detachable magnifying mirror that makes your makeup routine a dream come true. The perfect contemporary addition for budding MUAs.
- Bluetooth controls to dim and change lights
- Phone holder to allow you to watch makeup tutorials whilst using
- It comes with a detachable base
- You may need to replace lightbulbs
Arched Bathroom Mirror
This arched design modern mirror is a beautiful addition to all bathrooms. It comes in black and gold depending on personal preference. The shatter-proof glass is a great safety feature of this wall mirror, and it also comes with hanging equipment ready for you to install yourself.
- Rust proof material
- It comes with an aftersale warranty
- HD definition mirror
- Due to the size of the mirror, it may require two people to install
Antique Brass Bathroom Mirror
Antique brass is a classic and elegant style that would suit traditional bathrooms. The rounded rectangle mirror has a metal frame that is made from stainless steel, making it rust-proof. The rounded edges give a softer and more timeless feel than a standard rectangular mirror. This high-quality design allows you to hang vertical or horizontal, making it extremely versatile.
- It comes with three different wall plugs making it easy to be installed
- High-clarity, silver-backed mirror
- Can be hung horizontally or vertically
- This mirror is quite heavy and you may need two people to hang it
Minimalist Mirror With Beveled Edges
This beveled vanity mirror is a great choice for any bathroom. It has a large beveled edge that adds a touch of elegance while still being able to fit into smaller spaces. The mirror comes in three different sizes, 24 inches, 30 inches and 36 inches. The silver mirror allows to see yourself perfectly in the morning or evening. It is a great price which makes it a brilliant mirror for any budget.
- Simple, versatile design
- Safety polished edges
- Reinforced on the back for added safety
- You may need to create your own hanging template
Rounded Rectangle Mirror
If you’re looking for a stylish wall mirror that can be used in any room, this one is worth considering. It comes in different sizes and can be hung on the wall horizontally or vertically. The frame is made of engineered wood and comes in two different colors. This decorative piece is easy to hang and will add a touch of elegance to your home’s décor.
- Full refund and replacement guarantee
- The mirror can be hung vertical or horizontal
- Screws and wall anchors included
- Shatter-proof glass
- We would recommend two people to hang this wall mirror
We hope our guide has helped you find the perfect bathroom wall mirror for your home. Whether you want something simple or ornate, there’s something out there that will work for you. In the end, it all comes down to finding a wall mirror that complements your style and decor while reflecting back at least as much light as possible!
How To Choose A Bathroom Mirror?
Mirrors are a great way to add light, style and function to your bathroom. So, it’s no surprise that there are so many options out there. With so many options on the market today, finding the right one can feel like an overwhelming task. So, we have put together some top tips for choosing bathroom mirrors.
Mirrors come in many different shapes: round or square. Framed or frameless? The shape of your mirror should match whatever style of bathroom fixtures are already present there. For instance, if there are framed pictures on display, then perhaps think about finding a framed vanity mirror instead since they tend to tie into this theme nicely while still providing plenty of functionality, thanks to their reflective surfaces!
When picking your vanity mirror, you’ll want to consider the size of the mirror. The larger it is, the more light it will reflect onto your face so that you can see what you’re doing when applying your makeup or completing your skincare regime. If a large mirror is too big for your bathroom, consider buying two smaller mirrors instead of one large one. You can place them side by side or face each other. This way, you’ll have two sources of light that bounce off each other for brighter reflections across all areas of your face.
If you have a contemporary bathroom, you will want to match that with a modern bathroom mirror. On the other hand, if your bathroom has rustic decor, then picking something that is in keeping with the style is a must. Thankfully, bathroom mirrors come in various styles to suit all home decor. To find a great mirror for your bathroom, start by identifying the style you’re looking for. If you’re not sure what that is, ask yourself these questions:
- What is my favorite type of mirror?
- What’s the size I need?
- Do I want a frameless or framed mirror?
- What bathroom vanity decorating ideas are there?
Next, consider what materials will work best in your bathroom. For example, some people prefer a simple glass or plastic frame, while others love their wood frames and copper-plated frames. Be sure to also think about whether you want something shiny like chrome or matte black finishings, so they match any decor/color scheme that suits you in the rest of your home. Lastly, decide how much you would like to spend on each piece since mirrors can get pretty pricey!
Bathroom Mirror FAQs
What is the best way to clean a bathroom mirror?
Streaks on your bathroom mirror can look unsightly; there are a few different ways you can clean a vanity mirror using household ingredients. Below we have outlined the best materials and practices to keep your bathroom mirror looking clean and free of streaks.
Materials you will need:
- Microfibre cloth
- Cotton Balls
- Washing Up Liquid
- Mix water and vinegar in equal parts in a spray bottle. Spray onto the mirror and use a microfibre cloth to wipe off. Remove any stubborn marks with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol.
- Mix 2 tsp washing-up liquid, 4 tbsp lemon juice 1/2 cup of vinegar into a bucket of warm water. This solution is excellent as it will help deodorize too.
There are plenty of other cleaning hints and tips on our website:
Will an LED mirror deliver enough light to my bathroom?
A LED mirror has inbuilt LED lighting that provides a high level of long-lasting lighting. They also have less power consumption making them a brilliant option when lighting your bathroom. In addition, as they usually are front-facing, they bring light to even the darkest of rooms.
What is the best way to wall mount my bathroom mirror?
A mirror over your bathroom vanity is a must. If you want a wall-mounted mirror, it is relatively easy to do this yourself by following these simple installation steps:
- Mounting hardware – mounting hooks & D Rings
- Power Drill
- Measuring Tape
- Step 1 – If your mirror is a large size, it is best to use mounting hooks. They can hold weights of up to 13.5kg.
- Step 2 – Attach the D Rings to the vanity mirror. Check they are even by using a level, then screw these into the back of the frame.
- Step 3 – Mark your center position with a pencil by placing the bathroom mirror against the wall where you would like it to be. Use a level to ensure it is positioned correctly.
- Step 4 – If you can locate a stud in the wall, that will make it easier; however, if you cannot use the correct wall plugs and screw into the wall.
- Step 5 – Insert the hooks into the D Ring and measure from the mounting hook to the top of the mirror.
- Step 6 – Using the center mark, take the measurements you have taken and make a mark down where the hooks should go.
- Step 7 – Use your drill to secure the hooks to the wall
- Step 8 – Attach the D Rings to the hooks and then check the wall mirror is level
Should I pick a framed or a frameless mirror?
Every bathroom needs a wall mirror, but the bathroom design will dictate which one you go for. You can get a framed mirror or a frameless bathroom mirror, and we will talk you through the pros and cons of each.
- A wood frame is a classic style; frames come in many different styles and colors, making them versatile.
- Easy to keep clean.
- Easy to Install.
- Framed mirrors may need to be maintained depending on the material; moisture from the air can warp wood, so it may be necessary to varnish regularly.
Frameless bathroom mirror
- No maintenance for the frame.
- Easy to keep clean.
- Brilliant for small bathrooms.
- Prone to cracks or chips.
What is the best shape and size mirror for my bathroom?
If you already have a bathroom vanity, then you can take a measurement of its width, which will give you a good idea of what size bathroom vanity mirror you will need. Leave some space on either side for any lights you may want on either side of the wall mirror.
When it comes to the bathroom mirrors shape, there are so many options available. A great tip is to attach a paper template to the wall to help you decide which size and shape are best.