Ice cream is an integral part of the summertime. Whether you’re making it, buying it or just partaking in the art of eating this delicious summer treat, there are some essentials needed. Beyond the essentials are some special tools that can assist in making the experience that much greater.
Take a look at our 11 favorites an see if any of these would improve those sweltering summer days or the occasional ice cream social.
1. Cuisinart Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Ice Cream Maker. This exquisite little gem is the perfect tool that will assist (automatically) in creating ice cream. It’s even got a spout built in for adding your very own mix-ins. [Purchase]
2. Zoku Slush and Shake Maker | Zoku Quick Pop Maker. These Zoku tools are no joke when it comes to making the frozen treats you crave in a time sensitive manner. Their technology makes pops in 7 minutes and slushies/shakes before your eyes! [Purchase: Shake Maker | Quick Pops]
3. Evirholder Scream Silicone Ice Cream Slider Sandwich Maker. This easy to use silicone mold lets you create custom ice cream cookie sandwiches at the perfect size. pop in your preferred ingredients and pop them out using this simple silicone mold. [Purchase]
4. Cuisipro Scoop and Stack Ice Cream Scoop. Far less traditional than your standard ice cream scoop, this Cuisinart made ‘scoop’ turns a regular old scoop into something much more sophisticated for a beautiful presentation. [Purchase]
5. Vacu Vin PopSome Tree Stands. These nifty little containers will keep your toppings fresh and organized, and the tree will keep them up and off of your precious counter space– ready to go for the next time ice cream making is in the works. [Purchase]
6. Ice Cream Cone Dessert Dish. Dirt Kicker Pottery sure fooled us with this one. The handmade clay dish looks just like a modified version of the real deal! [Purchase]
7. 15.0% Ice Cream Spoons by Naoki Terada. These amazing spoons are an amazing innovation for those who just can’t get through their super frozen treats fast enough. The spoons will soften your ice cream just enough to make it perfectly edible. [Purchase]
8. Kkis Ice Cream Canapé by Martin Jakobsen. From the same idea as Jakobsen’s wine glass idea, these whimsical ice cream ‘dishes’ (if you will), are an experience in themselves. Certainly a fancy, yet lovable, way to eat and enjoy your ice cream. [Learn More]
9. GC Tools & Gadgets Smart Scoop Ice Cream Scoop. Similar in fashion to the old school ice cream parlor scoops, this cast aluminum scooper is non-stick coated for the stickiest of ice creams. [Purchase]
10. Meri Meri Ice Cream Van with Cups and Spoons (12-pack). For kids, parties on the go, neighborhood ice cream socials, this cute little truck and ice cream cups is the perfect way to get the ice cream party going. [Purchase]
11. Ben & Jerry’s Pint Lock. For those of you who aren’t so much interested in how to create and craft a special ice cream mixture of your own and are more so looking to protect your weekly purchase– look in to Ben & Jerry’s “Euphori-lock.” Designed to keep prying spoons away, we’re wondering how this wasn’t thought of sooner? [Purchase]