With the ever festive annual holiday that is Cinco de Mayo quickly approaching this Sunday, there are plenty of people who are planning get togethers. With the holiday comes tons of grilling, margarita making, piñata whacking and beer drinking.
Be sure that you’re stocked up on the essentials for a Mexican fiesta with some of our favorite products. Even if you aren’t hosting a function at your own home, bringing something as a hostess gift that’s synched with the occasion could be a nice gesture as well. See 10 Cinco de Mayo essentials below, and make this year’s get together the best one yet!
1. Glow Margarita Glass. Parties that go from day and into the night are the best ones, and with night time and fun drinks flowing, the glow margarita glass is sure to make a statement. [Purchase]
2. Crystal Skull Shot Glass. What’s Cinco de Mayo without tequila shots? Upgrade your normal collection of off the wall mis-matched glasses to these clear skulls for a wild celebration. [Purchase]
3. Oversized Juicer. Fresh natural made margaritas, organic muddled mojitos, a tequila sunrise with fresh juice– all of these are possible with ease when there’s an oversized manual juicer on the bar. Not to mention it gives off that masculine industrial feel as well. [Purchase]
4. Taco Rack. Soft corn and flour tortilla crafted tacos can be difficult to keep from falling flat– but these nifty stackable racks make things easier to concoct and store. [Purchase]
5. Premium Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker. Of course there’s no better way to make a blended margarita. Make twice as many in one batch and you won’t have to worry about missing out on the other activities. It’s worth every penny. [Purchase]
6. Galvanized Metal Rolling Party Bucket. If your backyard is extremely spacious, or you just want something festive and quality to display the array of cervezas on hand– consider this portable choice. [Purchase]
7. Jalapeño Pepper Roaster. Stuff them, roast them, put peppers into other dishes or enjoy solo. And not only jalapeños are necessary for this tool– any pepper that fits can be utilized for a unique party dish. [Purchase]
8. Quesadilla Grill Basket. Forget the microwave, or going back inside the house to whip up a homemade quesadilla– the grill basket helps the grill master to assemble a two-tortilla quesadilla complete with any filling imaginable. [Purchase]
9. Molcajete. Make authentic guacamole out of this basalt rock carved mortar and pestle for fresh and easy guac. [Purchase]
10. Cocktail Rimmer. This one is a no brainer for any sort of Mexican siesta. Stock up and make sure it’s not the only thing missing on the day of. [Purchase]