There’s a kitchen gadget, tool and gizmo for just about anything these days. While there are some that are just plain crazy, there are others that seem pretty useful. And just when you thought that silicone wasn’t good enough to display in your home, some artsy styled items have been made as well.
For a cooking party or lesson, easy dinners, decorative display– there’s a silicone gadget for everyone. See some of our favorite silicone kitchen tools that are fun and useful.
1. Lekue Lemon Press Set. Control the amount of freshly squeezed lemon juice goes onto your food– without worrying about getting citrus in anyone’s eyes or picking out seeds. [Purchase]
2. Silicone Martini Glasses. Whilst they’re not necessarily tools for cooking, they can certainly aide in the process. These are great for grilling outside or even packing up on the go! [Purchase]
3. Silicone Leaf Pocket Cup. A stylish and unique design that prevents the waste of plastic water bottles, and could save in a situation where water is scarce. An amazing design. [Purchase]
4. Kotobukiya Star Wars Death Star Ice Mold. The name says it all. A death star ice mold might be the life’s culmination for some fans of The Force. Great for themed parties or just sipping on your favorite whiskey. [Purchase]
5. Dreamfarm Chobs. Cutting board protectors that allow both sides of the board to be utilized. A red “cow” stamp for the meat side, and a green “veggie” side for those misc items that need chopping up. [Purchase]
6. Over Sink Cutting Board With Silicone Colander. A great cutting board option with a removable silicone colander for those items that require both cutting and washing up real nice. [Purchase]
7. Yumbots Robot Cupcake Mold. A fun and funky alternative to standard cupcake paper molds, these are surely the highlight of anyone’s day who receives a cupcake in one of these. Definitely a great hit at a kid’s birthday party as well. [Purchase]
8. Silicone Splash Bowl. Essentially, this bowl looks like whatever you’ve tossed into it is frozen in time. Whether it’s mail, keys, fruit or gumballs– the splash effect will keep a fun theme throughout your space. [Purchase]
9. Cuissential Slickboil: Collapsible Silicone Tea Kettle. This gizmo is completely not a necessary item of today’s day and age, but a modern day convenience it is. Those with extremely limited space or avid campers– this one’s for you. [Purchase]
10. Silicone Pac-Man Oven Mitt. A playful puppet style silicone “hot head” will keep your hand from getting burned while reaching into the oven time and time again. Not to mention, you’ll have fun doing it. [Purchase]