Chalkboard wall paint has seen its time in the spotlight, but that doesn’t mean that the popularity and ease of just writing a message up on your wall has faded. Wall decals have in turn become just as trendy, with the benefit being that you can typically just stick and unstick when you’re done– no paint involved!
Whether you’re unacquainted with Siri or just need a small area to doodle every now and again, some creative wall decals may be in order. The great thing about chalk? If you’ve got little ones who are coloring on these– chalk will clean up easily off of walls with a Magic Eraser or just a warm, damp washcloth in most cases. Check out some of our favorites from around the web below.
1. Wall Candy RoCoco Chalkboard Wall Stickers. A handy vintage looking chalkboard piece that can be stuck on your fridge, above a desk for a decorative look without being too bland. [Purchase]
2. Vintage Chalkboard Wall Calendar. A unique piece that’s got all sorts of different shapes and sizes ready to go up on your wall to provide a decorative and changeable calendar throughout the year. [Purchase]
3. Hello Kitty Chalkboard Re-Stik. Obviously perfect for the little girl’s room where she can express creativity, write out to do’s or Mom can leave a special note on. What girl doesn’t want something Hello Kitty happening in her room? [Purchase]
4. Chalkboard Direction Arrows. Perhaps this is more of a temporary solution that would be great for parties, weddings– this decal is sure to keep people on the straight and narrow. [Purchase]
5. Wall Candy Arts Baby Elephant Chalkboard. Great for a playroom this elephant comes with cute accents that will keep your child occupied with art for hours. [Purchase]
6. Weekly Planner Chalkboard Wall Sticker. When a monthly calendar (above) just won’t do it. [Purchase]
7. Speech Bubble Chalkboard Wall Decals. Sometimes putting words into someone else’s mouth is all the entertainment you need. [Purchase]
8. Cupcake Chalkboard. Great not only for a playroom, but even a bakery wall– even if that bakery is only your kitchen. [Purchase]
9. Large United States Map Wall Decal. Not the first map we’ve featured, but this one can be written on and marked up to plan out your travels– whether they’re monthly or yearly you can stay organized in a visual manner. [Purchase]
10. Chalkboard Wall Decal. Plain and simple, these rectangular pieces can be linked together to create one large piece, or keep the smaller sizes separate for a segmented look. [Purchase]
– Oh, and don’t forget the chalk! These column chalk pieces are sure to inspire. [Purchase]