Fresh fruits and vegetables are always a good sign that Spring is in full swing, and there are always tools to make carving, peeling, cutting and juicing your favorites more easily. With Summer around the corner and Spring in full effect, these essential tools will have you prepared for seasons to come.
Check out our 10 favorite fruit tools that will update your kitchen and give you back some of your time having to do do everything without any tools at all.
1. Chef’n Zeel Peel Orange Peeler. An orange peeler with zest that evenly peels off the outer skin. [Purchase]
2. Glide Knife Swipe. Keep that knife blade clean and ready to go without sacrificing your finger tips. [Purchase]
3. Chef’n StemGem Strawberry Stem Remover. A true gem when it comes to getting those pesky cores out of your strawberries. [Purchase]
4. Apple Peeler/Corer. An old-fashioned looking apple peeler does double duty by coring it as well. [Purchase]
5. Evriholder BC Produce Nana Saver. A fun and funky way to preserve the second half of your banana. [Purchase]
6. Chef’n Strawberry Slicester Hand-Held Strawberry Slicer. Perfect for those crafty fruit related desserts, parfaits or simply bite size snacking. [Purchase]
7. Wüsthof Knife Garnishing Kit. For those who are really in to their culinary creations, put your skills to the test with these knives. [Purchase]
8. Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife. The perfect knife that was created with melon cutting in mind. Seeds won’t stick to this ingenious design. [Purchase]
9. Talisman Designs Cherry Chomper Cherry Pitter. Mess free and child friendly for pitting cherries! [Purchase]
10. Joseph Joseph 3-in-1 Design Rotary Peeler. A 3-in-1 peeler, as the name states, switches blades in seconds. Blades allow the peeler to julienne, or simply use on soft or regular skins. [Purchase]